What's new

Directional colour...

Hoppy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 13, 2006
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
2
Location
According to Lostprophet 8 miles from Purgatory
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
directional colour-- Red Arrows.. ??? no? sorry!!!!:er:






This one I like for the smoke trails more than the planes that are a bit dark



All advice and comments welcome.

click on shot for less watermark.

Ian
 
i like the third one alot... the composition is very well done...
 
The first and third are really great. Cool shots!
 
Yes, the third speaks to me most, too. Composition is great in that one - though I am sure the figures they flew were ALL absolutely stunning!!!
 
Hoppy said:
Thank you I'm glad you like them.
It was a handy tip from LP that put me in the right direction to get good cross over shots..

Good shot mucca, but I forgot to say it was £1000.00 for the advice but as its was you I'd settle for £1500.00 :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom