Dirt track fun

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
When to try something new this weekend. A local dirt track was having a mini sprint nationals Friday and Saturday and a friend got us access. Took over 1,200 images in two days and am still processing them. Got to use a flash at night, which made tough lighting conditions much better.

28230137054_3eb7273bac_b.jpg

Nicely done; ideal shutter-speed & panning.

Thanks John, it was fun panning. I really wanted to focus on the car and get the wheels to look as if they were spinning. Once I brought out the 360, I should have dragged the shutter a little more for that but I got some decent images.

(Oh and for the record, putting that 360 on camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 and battery grip makes for one heck of a heavy rig to shoot for hours on end.)

(Oh and for the record, putting that 360 on camera with a 70-200mm f/2.8 and battery grip makes for one heck of a heavy rig to shoot for hours on end.)
PLEASE tell me you did NOT put that thing directly onto your hot shoe???

PLEASE tell me you did NOT put that thing directly onto your hot shoe???

Okay, I won't tell you.

Nice panning... I have found the 7D Mark II very easy to use for panning race cars on the track...

Most reactions

Back