What's new

Dirty garage !

Peter K

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
61
Reaction score
0
Location
Belgium - Europe
Pentax K20D and Sigma 10-20mm

219yj4h.jpg
 
another nice one, the HDR/Tonemapping has added to the grunge of the garage well....I'd like to raid that garage, some cool cars in there.
 
Oh poor Ford Probe (left), you look so sad. At least you have a friend to the left of you (whatever it is).

I don't know how you did this, but it has a very cool effect to it. Is this the same "HDR" effect you were talking about in the photo of the blue car? If so, it produces some very neat effects.

My OCD is kicking in looking at this shot. I just wanna take a pressure washer and go nuts! :)
 
Wow... lovely picture. Can you tell us more about how you achieve this result?
 
nice man, saw more of this set on belgium digital. would you mind telling us what post-processing you did? really like the effect.
 
Yeah, this is kick ass.. I need to learn how to HDR!!
 
i like it a lot. great shooting..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom