What's new

Disagreement Over Public Land

For me it's more about more general themes:

Context and Relationship - a set on Flickr


I enjoyed that album thoroughly. I was able to pick up on a theme w/ all those images together in one set - they are all in the same context. Perhaps post some more from that into the OP and people will understand better.


Edit: Go through that album while listening to Kaskade - Eyes. Awesome experience, I feel like I'm watching something on the history channel.
 
Eh. I'm done for now. I think providing a link back to this project in future posts might help, though right now I'm feeling pretty bitter.

Anyway, I am relieved to hear that you see a theme.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom