Disappearing Act

Matt Tilghman

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.matttilghman.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a photo of Phantom Falls from North Table Mountain Ecological Preserve, near Chico, California. What a wonderful place! The waterfall is seasonal and was supposed to stop flowing by now, but with the late rains we got this year, many think it will continue to flow for about another month. Even so, it was feather thin when I saw it.

This place was just magical... the cliffs, the hills, the wildflowers, and, of course, the waterfalls. It was one of the coolest landscapes I've found California for a while. And best of all, they have no problem with letting you stay until sunset :)

phant1S-M.jpg

Larger Version

Hope you enjoy!
Matt

Canon 5D, and yes, I always post process my photos.

I went to your website, simply because I am always wary of people who ask that question :) Let me just say that I am taken aback. I am not interested in wedding photography at all, and yet I found myself browsing all of your galleries for quite a while. You capture the people's emotions and personalities almost better than any I've ever seen. I'm inspired.

Thanks so much for the compliment. Although I can not take credit for any of the photos on the site (My wife does the shooting) I did read her what you wrote and it made her cry (she is also pregnant but I think she would have cried anyway). I do like the landscape photography more but I do shoot weddings with her on occassions. I do like your picture though and thought it was very good. I am always love a good nature picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back