Discarded

Efergoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
discarded.jpg

This is a staged shot, I should say. It looks staged to me.

Yes, it is a staged shot....otherwise I would have posted it as photojournalism.

The intent is to bring attention to the problem of homelessness among American veterans.

I understand what you mean and meant to achieve, but something is too well lit, "too well" something here ... can't really put my finger on it, but the very first I saw was the staged-ness (is that a WORD?) of this photo. Which makes it a little less convincing (to me).

can't really put my finger on it, but the very first I saw was the staged-ness (is that a WORD?) of this photo. Which makes it a little less convincing (to me).

Maybe the ranks and medal's on his backpack/vest? To show that he's in the Military?

Well, that "conveniently-open-and-displaying-his-ranks-and-medals" backpack is another "too clean" thing here, I guess.

i dig the concept, but what are the odds any real marine would place their medals in a pack? plus he looks too clean and marines have brains enough to find better cover for napping.

It doesn't look gritty enough for the subject to me. There's not a spot nor rip on his jacket, jeans, bag, or hat (and his face doesn't seem to be lacking hygenically either).

I like the Idea, and the picture is good. But i dont like the fact your trying to bring attention to the problem of homelessness among American veterans with this shot. If it wasnt for the point of the picture, i like it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back