Disko Portraits

DiskoJoe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
3 is the winner of the bunch for me. In 5 you can very clearly see your reflection in her shades, and it feels a tad underexposed. All in all I do like the set, and you did a nice job with your subjects. With the exception of maybe the first one, they look very comfortable and natural.

I like the second and third one. The reflection in her shades are awesome!

I think none of them are in portrait orientation.

Well, I guess I was just expecting to see some variety in compositions... But they're all pretty similar. That was the basis for my comment.

You know... bust shot, landscape orientation, subject on one side of the frame or the other. That describes all the shots... You should try mixing it up from time to time. Turn the camera sideways.

Well, I guess I was just expecting to see some variety in compositions... But they're all pretty similar. That was the basis for my comment.

You know... bust shot, landscape orientation, subject on one side of the frame or the other. That describes all the shots... You should try mixing it up from time to time. Turn the camera sideways.

Like this? LOL

black ass eric by DiskoJoe, on Flickr

Well yes, that photo is at least in portrait orientation. Still not terribly original, and somewhat snapshottish... But it's at least in a different orientation. :thumbup:

I like cool shades, but I bet she was smirking at you becauase you excluded lighting her up with flash =)

I like cool shades, but I bet she was smirking at you becauase you excluded lighting her up with flash =)

At the time I did not have a real flash and she didnt need it anyway.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back