Disney at Christmas is so pretty - pic heavy

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Wanted to share a few pics from my December trip to WDW. I took a ton of pics, mostly of the family, but I also tried to get some scenic shots when there was a break in the action. Here are some of my favorites. Hope you like them.

Disney15_1952c by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_2205a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

aDisney15_0856c by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_0834a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_0933a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1005a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1104a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_2057a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_2047a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1985a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1665 by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1975a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_2197a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

Disney15_1771a by SharonCat..., on Flickr

I've always wanted to go to Disneyworld! I think we'll go to Disneyland with the kids in a couple years, when they're old enough to know what's going on. I love these pictures! Were the Christmas crowds crazy? My in-laws surprised their kids Christmas morning and drove down, and they said that it was fun but they wished they'd gone at a less busy time.

How did you get the two pics with no body on the street or in front of the buildings?

I've always wanted to go to Disneyworld! I think we'll go to Disneyland with the kids in a couple years, when they're old enough to know what's going on. I love these pictures! Were the Christmas crowds crazy? My in-laws surprised their kids Christmas morning and drove down, and they said that it was fun but they wished they'd gone at a less busy time.

We were there the 10th-15th. It was busy but not crazy Christmas week crowded.

How did you get the two pics with no body on the street or in front of the buildings?

It was very early am, just me and the joggers and the birds.

I love taking the family to Disney. Great shots!

Probably simple luck.

I have a shot at the entrance of Disneyland where everyone poses for a snapshot, however, for a mere split second there was nobody in the shot. It's one of my all time favorites for that silly reason. Only someone who knows the park would fully appreciate it.

Probably simple luck.

I have a shot at the entrance of Disneyland where everyone poses for a snapshot, however, for a mere split second there was nobody in the shot. It's one of my all time favorites for that silly reason. Only someone who knows the park would fully appreciate it.

An inside the park pic with no one in it is truly hard to get! I have one from a few years ago at WDW but we got early park entry for a breakfast reservation so it was not yet "open". The two I posted above are from the Boardwalk hotel area which was pretty quiet at sunrise.

I love taking the family to Disney. Great shots!

Thanks! We love it there too. Going to hold off on going again until they finish all the new stuff I think. Maybe for my daughter's 16th birthday in 4 years...

You got some nice photos! I really like the first one with the snow flurrying. And 1104a, that's wonderful. You got some nice ones with the lights on but still some color in the sky, lovely.

You got some nice photos! I really like the first one with the snow flurrying. And 1104a, that's wonderful. You got some nice ones with the lights on but still some color in the sky, lovely.

Thanks, I'm glad you like them! It was great fun to be walking in the "snow" without worrying about being cold or wet!

What a great trip for you and family! Disney does do it right even though I hate how much they charge!
Those wrist bands are nuts aren't they?!

What a great trip for you and family! Disney does do it right even though I hate how much they charge!
Those wrist bands are nuts aren't they?!

Yes ticket prices are out of control but we were able to use points for our hotel so that helped. We stayed at the Dolphin and the location was perfect. My mom and my sister in law and nephew joined us so it was a great trip with a lot of family fun.

Nice hotel choice, I love Disney. Every time I go and get to that entrance I remember going when I was a boy, lots of great memories. Thank you for sharing, I'm going to get a park pass this year for the family.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back