What's new

Disregarded...

PhotoWrangler

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
1,702
Reaction score
366
Location
Houston MetroMess, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I stayed on the San Antonio River Walk this past week, and we were lucky enough to get a room right on the river. From the 12th floor, I thought I'd use my tripod (which I never do) to shoot some night photography. I was looking around for something 'artful' and to my left, at street level I saw this sign. I really liked how it was lit up on the street corner, and cars passed it all the time.


ISO200
30"
f/22
Nikon D90
Nikon 24-70 2.8 at 60mm
Minor adjustments in LR


I called it "disregarded".


C&C welcomed.



Disregarded-0089 by ChristopherCoy, on Flickr
 
i wish i could go back there with my camera, last time i went i didnt have it.
 
We checked in at 5pm and we left at 11am the next morning. I'd like to go back and shoot some more. I didn't realize San Antonio was so historic.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom