Distanced from Himself

jamagica

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I thought the texture in the water looked cool:

5813_1127768246787_1604610380_30515124_2465547_n.jpg

Uh, the whole plain is water...but it doesn't have to be..I like the texture of the plain

Picture reminds me of those exotic captures from India, ya know kids on the beach bathed in black.

I LOVE this shot man, i wish i had taken it...i has more feeling than 98.6 than all the other shots on this forum (pff..flower shots..)

Peter

Thanks so much guys...How's the White balance..does it seem too gray at all?

It is a very nice idea (minimalist type thing) but I don't like the composition.

I would have cut the bottom to about where the reflection of the closest person is and added as much at the top. I would also have cropped some on the left and added that much to the right.

And yes, it is a bit gray. A little more contrast would help.

well, it being a B&W the white balance is irrelevant, thought i would personally crop a little bit on the lower side of the frame, everything else is spot on, more contrast would only mean blown highlights

peter

Thanks so much guys...as for the cropping dealio, I tried it, and the photo turns out to be a simple moment caught of two silouettes in the water. The way I Have it now, however, seems more artistic. Thanks for the suggestions, though

This is the best photo I've seen you post in TPF so far. Very interesting image and great work.

Most reactions

Back