What's new

Distant-2 for your C&C.. :)

Hey...no opinions>?>?.. I was looking forward to some ruthless critique :(:(>>:):)
 
So it's looking headlong down some wood? I like the texture to whatever is deteriorating, some of the particles that are standing up remind me of magnetic iron filings. . .but it's nothing that really does anything for me. It's detail is nice, above the midpoint it seems noisy, and the crop of the end of the second piece of material I wish included it's whole end...even then, it just gives the sense of an industrial setting, not that it's a "bad" thing.
 
So it's looking headlong down some wood? I like the texture to whatever is deteriorating, some of the particles that are standing up remind me of magnetic iron filings. . .but it's nothing that really does anything for me. It's detail is nice, above the midpoint it seems noisy, and the crop of the end of the second piece of material I wish included it's whole end...even then, it just gives the sense of an industrial setting, not that it's a "bad" thing.

Thanks :):)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom