K_Pugh No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 26, 2005 Messages 1,343 Reaction score 75 Location Scotland Nov 22, 2008 #1 Roughly the same spot as my last landscape shot I posted in here. Completely different lighting this time though. :thumbup: Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
Roughly the same spot as my last landscape shot I posted in here. Completely different lighting this time though. :thumbup:
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #2 Stunning!
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 22, 2008 #3 awesome shot.
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 23, 2008 #4 It's really dreamy! I like it.