A Actinometro No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 24, 2011 Messages 1,276 Reaction score 287 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 27, 2013 #1
tirediron Watch the Birdy! Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 8, 2005 Messages 45,715 Reaction score 14,785 Location Victoria, BC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #2 Very nice; I might think about trying to correct the perspective issue, but that's minor.
RobN185 TPF Noob! Joined Mar 12, 2011 Messages 617 Reaction score 293 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2013 #3 I like this - good composition and the colours sit very well together. I look at the boats, I see the barrels and whoosh! I'm wandering around the town. Very good!
I like this - good composition and the colours sit very well together. I look at the boats, I see the barrels and whoosh! I'm wandering around the town. Very good!
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 27, 2013 #4 I'd get rid of that silly bird...other than, it's a wall hanger though I like the other one better.