Distorted View

Kind of a fun shot. It has an ever-so-slightly off-kilter vibe to it. Like me!

Their uniforms are quite really...green, if I recall? I'm a Gator myself. Hope we both do well this season (yes, I do watch college football.)

I get enough bad chit about my pics not being straight from self-appointed photo police: hoi polloi! I like wonky.

I get enough bad chit about my pics not being straight from self-appointed photo police: hoi polloi! I like wonky.

What did I miss?

You can like wonky all you want!! BUT, if you're going to ask for C&C people will probably point it out because they don't know that it's intentional. =)
Nice find.

I like it. Nice shot.

As for straight or not, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
It works here.

Sorry peeps, don't take my words the wrong way: the bad chit and hoi polloi are elsewhere. Most of the regulars here on TPF are cool and are welcome to straighten my pics and comment as they see fit. There's a big difference between getting good feedback from experienced and knowledgeable photogs and just being niggled by oiks.

@ Derrel: My remark wasn't meant as a rebuff but rather as a little joke. You are a member I have a lot of time for, even if you are a little off kilter. As I say, wonky is good.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back