What's new

Distracting Wires?

Chris Stegner

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
481
Reaction score
2
Location
Ft. Thomas, KY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a Church shot (I'm working on a collection of Church images) that I'm ok with but I'm not sure how much the wires bother me. I know I could go in and get rid of them, but not sure it's worth the time? Like I said, I'm ok with the image, although I will be working on it some more, but for now... is the wire too distracting?

MtCarmelChurch.jpg
 
To be honest its the first thing I noticed...

Just PS it out it wont take that long
 
I took photos of the church my mother went to as a little girl. (She's 72 now) It did not take that long to remove the wires and improved the shot tremendously.

I think it would help yours as well. They cut right in the middle and as SS3 said, it was the first thing I noticed.
 
It's like... you know the answer before ask the question... but you ask it anyway hoping for another answer!

Thanks guys, I agree!
 
i agree. Also, is there anyway you could fix the pincushoning? (I think that's the word I'm looking for. My brain is fried and it is late) i find the angle of the sign as well as the tombstones in the ackground to be too tilted...
 
Hahaha anyone living in here in Wellington New Zealand will be used to doing this, our cable goes along power lines, not buried and we have trolly buses (simular to trams) everywhere.

But yeah in regards to your shot the colour and composition is ace, but that wire is distracting.
 
I know all about wires, I personally leave them alone but that is just me.
 
If you want i could take it out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom