What's new

Disused warehouse, Central France

ccdavies

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 15, 2011
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Location
France
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. On a recent shoot I headed to a disused warehouse looking to create something different from my usual landscape photography. The experience was bizarre but very addictive.

Please head over to my website to see more of my photography:
www.ccdavies.com

_MG_0075.jpg


Northern-Ireland_MG_0053.jpg


_MG_0059-1.jpg


_MG_0079.jpg


_MG_0065-1.jpg


_MG_0036.jpg


_MG_0076.jpg
 
i like these a lot. try playing around with contrast and color saturation to bring out some of the graffiti colors, it would look even better.
 
@naylomo6c, thanks! I am glad you like them. I have done quite a lot of work on them already. Out of camera they were very flat. On my calibrated monitor the contrast and saturation looks about right, but I will take a look into it.
 
I really like these. #'s one and three are my favourite, though they are all great!
 
I like this series. It's a unique take in urban photography. I like how you captured the graffiti in the first and third photos. I'm just curious what the sixth photo is. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
 
I really like these. I would also play with the contrast to bring out the colors a little bit. I also happen to be a big fan of Urban Photography. i wish I had access to more places like this in my Hometown.
 
1, 2 and 3 while nicely done are essentially the same shot - look through a hole, see graffiti.
Why not pick the best and show only that?
That way people will see your 'trick/technique' once and won't have to go back and forth to pick the best one.
 
good stuff here. glad no one has questioned how or why you were there too.
 
Excellent work! i really enjoyed viewing the perspective in the images with holes in the wall. Great color and contrast!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom