What's new

Diver

twila

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 19, 2012
Messages
20
Reaction score
1
$image-882013118.webp
 
It's a picture of a diver's suit, out of focus and with a bad white balance.

There doesn't seem to be more too it than that.
Am I missing some deeper meaning?
 
I enjoy taking pics of different things, not just of the typical Modle if ya know what I mean?
 
I enjoy taking pics of different things, not just of the typical Modle if ya know what I mean?


Just because you have a "unique" subject doesn't mean the photo is any good. It looks like this was taken with instagram; contrary to popular opinion, you can take some really great photos with that app. Understanding basic composition, exposure (though it's not under your control on a phone usually, you can still work with the available light) and design theory will help you take great photos.
 
I enjoy taking pics of different things, not just of the typical Modle if ya know what I mean?

My tastes are pretty catholic and I don't enjoy pictures of 'modle's either, but I look for some kind of expertise or attempt at it by the photographer.
Random snaps bashed up with actions don't mean anything to the artist or the viewer.
 
I saw your laces shot as well, and yeah... what Traveler said. I'm not trying to pile on so much as support his statement so you know he's not the only one who thinks this way.

If you enjoy "just taking pictures of things", that's totally fine... but you're going to get nothing but negative feedback from the bulk of the photography community.
 
Theres nothing wrong with taking pictures of random and different things. Plenty here do that all the time. But take GOOD pictures of random and different things. The subject matter is less important than the photographers ability to capture it well.
 
I just say this is not as impressive as the Lace.... but i don't think it is a waste bin stuff; but you can continue with experimentation.... :D
 
I get that you like to take photos of different stuff, not the typical model, etc.. What I fail to understand is what motivates you to post those photos here. Are you looking for advice on how to improve or do you just want us to look ?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom