Diving right in! CC

jca12206

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im new here and what better way to introduce myself then jumping right in! Ive been taking pictures for a while but have just ventured into taking pictures for people other than family. Id like some CC on these shots. Thanks!

How is my b/w?
IMG_5531bww.jpg

IMG_5550w.jpg

IMG_5519w.jpg

Thanks! Does the b/w look more on the grey side?? I have such a hard time with b/w. Sometimes I feel I get it right, others not so much!

A couple of things that I notice:

Your signature line extends all the way across the image, and it distracts from the detail in the bottom of the frame.

I see some blocky editing in the white background of # 3, and that is distracting.

Other than that, I like the composition and photos. I like the B&W one the best.

-Andy

Thanks! In the last one I didnt do any editing to the background, Ill have to go back and see if I can fix it. I see what you are saying though, I hadnt noticed before!

I like the b/w one the best also....sometimes I feel as though overexposure is okay/cool in b/w shots. I think the overexposure of the shot matches the mood of the photograph. I like your style =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back