What's new

DIY $10 Macro Photo Studio

Eastw77

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2007
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been perusing strobist and thought I'd give this a go. Had a lot of fun tying this. My 2nd time with the flash off camera.

Here is the set up I made. (didn't cost me $10 as I managed to bum all the stuff I needed):lol:

strobistmacrostudio.jpg





And here are a couple of the shots I took! CC always appreciated!

1.
Itslonelybeingolddesat.jpg




2.
Oldontopreflection.jpg
 
Nice
Try shooting the flash through a piece of paper on the top
 
Lovin' the Mcgiver set-up, the photo's don't really do much for me. I find the rusted washer interesting...the other ones are just too plain and boring for me.


Thanks for the comment. It appears you have got my message. I was trying to convey a stark contrast between old and new in an abstract way. To show "shiny and new" isn't always interesting. The rusty washer was supposed to be the main interest.

I'm new to all this arty stuff but I'm trying.

The other one I liked beacause of the reflection in the rubber.

The fist pic wasn't supposed to be interesting. Just a snap of my set up.;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom