DLSR Nikon

Daxxxx

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi I’ve got two Nokia cameras with all kinds of extras. Two brand new chargers, tripod, probably like 6 or 8 sd cards, new lens, carrying case, new top mount flash. Please feel free to shoot me a mail so I can send pictures because it clear enough that the site won’t allow me do that because of my camera. Size
Here’s my email (edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
For review?

Hi I’ve got two Nokia cameras with all kinds of extras. Two brand new chargers, tripod, probably like 6 or 8 sd cards, new lens, carrying case, new top mount flash. Please feel free to shoot me a mail so I can send pictures because it clear enough that the site won’t allow me do that because of my camera. Size
Here’s my email (edited)

First - I have moved your post to the appropriate forum.

Second - your title says "Nikon" but your post says "Nokia." Please clarify.

Third - As per forum rules, you must post a price AND pictures. The size of your camera has nothing to do with being able to upload pictures to this site. If the size of the photo is too large, then you should reduce the size and upload pictures. If you do not do so, your post will be removed.

Finally - you can use the private messaging function (Conversations) on this forum for members to contact you. If you then agree with the member to correspond by email, you can exchange information privately.

Oops I’m so sorry ... a typographical error

Most reactions

Back