Do Aliens exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
liveinsurrealism said:
1.The height of the Pyramids apex is 5,812.98 inches and each side is 9,131 inches rom corner to corner. If the circumference of the pyramid is divided by twice it's height the result is 3.14159, which just happens to be Pi. Pi is demonstrated many times throughout the Pyramid, and yet we know that it wasn't discovered until later by the Greeks..

According to a tv show I seen on tv, the egyptians used wheels to measure distance, so many rotations of the wheel meant x distance. Or something like that. Because of this, pi is in the numberes since the wheel was used. What they said was along those lines. So it was by chance, not planned. :0)

Is this the Schizophrenics Anonymous Universal Reunion thread?

Avis? Uncle Albert?

I know at least one allan, so i'm a believer. :mrgreen: Hertz have you been playing?!... im sure it wasnt like that before... or maybe an alien (or allen) has altered my brain. :confused:

Archangel said:
I know at least one allan, so i'm a believer. :mrgreen: Hertz have you been playing?!... im sure it wasnt like that before... or maybe an alien (or allen) has altered my brain. :confused:

Yeah, I'm SURE it didn't say 'Allen' before!

aprilraven said:
not that we are gonna talk religion...cause we cant.....

but if we could...i would point out that in a world that exsists in this 8 to 9 plants solar system... one out of 9 have life...

and they can not find any proof there is life any where else...

not counting the different "ships" they have sent out unmanned that traveled since early 60's braodcasting that there is life on the third planet from the sun....and have gotten no response...

aside from that.... its not wasted space, its to show the mass and complexity and enormous-ness of God...and how very small we are in comparison to his great work....and why does he need more life than what we got here..think he can do a better job ??? nah...its a lesson to us to know that even though his world and life is enormous, he still knows how many hairs are on my head, and how many times my heart beats..

now...wasted space?? pah-lees....you should meet some of the people i come in "contact" with everyday.....there is wasted space.....(oh, and dont believe everything in movies....hollywood has little intellegent life.......)

I am very, very glad we "can't" talk about religion here(even though you did anyway), because you would definitely not like what I have to say on the subject!!

I don't know why this dead thread was bumped, but I'd just point out that the first post is complete bull****. The Ancient Babylonians had approximations of Pi and it appears in several Egyptian Texts (most notably one by the scribe Ahmes, who wrote the earliest known approximation of Pi at 3.16). Ignoring for a moment the fact that his numbers are uncited and disagree with most sources, measuring the size of the pyramids down to the inch is stupid because they've eroded far more than that over time. And on and on.

Does intelligent life exist somewhere else in the universe? Statistically, it's essentially certain. Has it visited Earth? The odds of that are so unlikely it's not funny. The idea that other species could even detect the presence of life on Earth before we developed radio waves and other long-distance communication is completely laughable, not to mention the odds that they could do that AND get here in such a short period of time.

There is one thing that they taught us in school that makes all this stuff perfectly clear to me. The "Big Bang Theory", "before there was anything, there was nothing, and then it went Bang. How could anybody be confused about anything after knowing that?

I believe in Aliens, because I seriously doubt there isn't any other life out ther but us.

Also I think the whole Area 51 thing is a load of bull. It's just some topsecret airstrip. Who cares. Nosey nosey people. *shakes finger*

But I like the Chupacabra better. I don't believe he's an alien. :)

hazelwestphoto said:
There are 9 planets in our solar system, and one has intelligent life on it. So far scientists have found 70 other solar systems in the Milky Way galaxy, but they suspect that there are billions. So then I think that if anyone can honestly think that there is not one planet that has intelligent life in at least one other of those solar systems, then they are extremely close-minded and ignorant. As they said in the movie Contact, it would be an awful waste of space.

hazelwestphoto said:
I am very, very glad we "can't" talk about religion here(even though you did anyway), because you would definitely not like what I have to say on the subject!!

:er: :lmao:

Tiberius said:
I don't know why this dead thread was bumped,

I’d say here’s why …

hazelwestphoto said:
hehe good idea. I shouldn't have but I can't seem to leave well enough alone.

anicole said:
:er: :lmao:

I’d say here’s why …

AHHH haha......not. I bumped this old thread because I felt like it and I didn't like the comment that was made to me on here. But instead of being a *****.......I tried to play it off politely, unlike you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back