Robin Usagani Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 6, 2010 Messages 10,347 Reaction score 2,174 Location Denver, CO Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2012 #1
JAC526 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 19, 2011 Messages 1,329 Reaction score 237 Location Cincinnati OH Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 26, 2012 #2 I like the 3rd the most of the three. The light looks the most radiant like its streaming up from the horizon.
I like the 3rd the most of the three. The light looks the most radiant like its streaming up from the horizon.
B Bynx No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 8, 2008 Messages 2,801 Reaction score 365 Location Just outside Toronto Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 Banned #3 They are just missing THE END. Like the last fading scene at the end of every cowboy movie.
joinebee TPF Noob! Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 27 Reaction score 1 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #4 3rd one is cool.....
Jaemie No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 27, 2012 Messages 1,907 Reaction score 340 Location Puyallup, WA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #5 The second one is rather stunning, but minus the car lights and the huge signature. I wish there was a large version to see. Sweet!
The second one is rather stunning, but minus the car lights and the huge signature. I wish there was a large version to see. Sweet!
Designer Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Apr 13, 2012 Messages 18,505 Reaction score 4,853 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 27, 2012 #6 They're all impressive, for sure. Did you bracket these? I was thinking that if you had a little more detail in the mountains, it still would not detract from the sky.
They're all impressive, for sure. Did you bracket these? I was thinking that if you had a little more detail in the mountains, it still would not detract from the sky.