What's new

Do Not Disturb

Tuna1

Fotoğrafçı
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
1,337
Location
Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DoNotDisturb4.jpg
 
seems like nobody wants to break the silence.
I like it. nice post.
 
What a hoot! With the velvet rope there, it looks like he's supposed to be part of an exhibit.
 
Definitely amusing. I like the bit of mystery about the shot: why in the world was he there, behind the rope? (Don't worry about answering it, I like that the shot leaves me with that question.)
 
I think the rope is to keep visitors out of the center area of the building/exhibit/courtyard...it looks like the National Art Gallery in DC.

Cheers,
Majdi
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom