Do not look if sensitive! But smile anyway.

gizmo2071

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ummonshadow.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I understand if a mod/admin removes this.

I havn't been taking many pictures lately.
Well no where near as many as i should be.
These pictures are not to be taken seriously.
Tho they kinda do have abit of a hard hitting message.

"You feel like the world is against you.
You feel like theres no hope and no light to lead you.
You feel scared of what tomorrow brings.
You feel afraid of what others may think.

Theres always a tomorrow and it's always going to come.
Take it day by day and talk to people.
Everybody has problems. Everyone Has rough patches.
Talk. Talk. Talk.
Don't be afraid."

bye1.jpg

bye2.jpg

Keep smiling.
It's not the end of the world.
Money is evil.

And cheer up.

Matt

Let me know your thoughts.

Hmmm, not sure what to say. I like the sentiments expressed by the words (take it one day at a time, reach out to others, and don't give up) but the image doesn't give that message.

I like the concept. I do like the processing on the second. The only thing that doesn't suit the image (to me) is the art work on the mask. It reminds me of a clown trying to look sad while making jokes :)

I think just the bag alone would work better.

Thanks for your input guys.

So what I was trying to aim for was....
The person feeling total isolation. Feeling as tho they couldn't even be looked at by other people and I guess they thought their problems were to big and wanted to end it all.
I'm not going to say I got inspired to do this, but I did in a way.
I worked in a mental health hospital. So I got to grips with people feeling this low in mood and this isolated. They'd stay in the corner of the rooms looking away from everyone and they would try to take their own lives if they had the chance.

So I guess in my mind it's just a personal insight to how they may have being feeling.

I thought the passage went quite well with the photos.
But thats because I know where I'm coming from I guess.
These people came out of their shells when you spoke to them everyday and let them speak to you. You know when they got their problems out of them and they got to see the doctors and the likes.
But not everybody went that way and I was unfortunate enough to see the sides when they never got better.

I know the bag was a bad choice, but I had no plain ones to work with.I thought the ballons looked like big tears, but the bear just ruined the image.... right?

So I guess this is more personal than I first thought.

Cool stuff. For me it reminds me of something in a horror movie. I wish i could remember the scene in the movie Im thinking about.

Whoa dude, and I thought I was going through a depressed dark stage right now!

Actually not a bad concept for a dramatic image and well shot, me thinks :thumbup:

But then again I am mentally unstable right now so take from that what you will :confused:

pies for a horror movie...enough to scare away naughty kids...LOL

Most reactions

Back