What's new

Do Not Take The Brown Acid ...

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
11
Location
London, England.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
... Or your cauliflowers might look like this :confused:

1.
IMG_0005_1.jpg


2.
IMG_0143.jpg


3.
IMG_0140.jpg


If anyone doesn't know or is interested this is a Romanesco Cauliflower.

TFL :mrgreen:

Mohain
 
That is psychedelic...I would have guess it was some sort of coral. Great photos of it, b.t.w.
 
Looked like a microscopic image or a 3d generation very cool :)
 
Wonderful contrasts. I love the light in #1!!!
I saw it was a Romanesco Cauliflower at once, but your second and last photo here are taken in such an interesting manner that you really make it look like a coral. Interesting!
 
Somebody else said it looked like a coral too. Thanks for the comments :mrgreen:
 
Thanks scheffer. Yes, very fractalesque! Lighting was with halogen spots and fill light was my beside table lamp (soft scattered light) ;)

F-stop on 1 was f32, the other two were at f22. Kenko extention tubes and Canon 135mm for the first & 50mm for the other two.
 
Don't tell me what to do! :mrgreen:

I really like the textures and tones.
 
this rocks !!

I really like the intricate detail and the tones used realllly capture them well....

It has almost a scientific/documentary feel to it, but in a cutting edge awsome way...
 
Very cool!! At first I thought it was some kind of coral taken with an Ir filter or something.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom