What's new

do not walk

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I dropped the ball on this one. handheld night shot I had my shutter speed and iso too low. Thought I would post anyway as some might enjoy it.

View attachment 72971
 
It has its redeeming qualities, yes. It feels genuine. A bit flawed, yes, but still, it's worth at least a look. In today's world, we can see 5,000 images in a day. Even getting a few seconds' worth of eyeball time makes a shot worth having snapped.
 
If you in the camp of "always sharp, always...everything perfect" than I understand your hesitation. But I am in the camp of "artsy - fartsy" :lmao: and mood of this shot suits me perfectly.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #4
It has its redeeming qualities, yes. It feels genuine. A bit flawed, yes, but still, it's worth at least a look. In today's world, we can see 5,000 images in a day. Even getting a few seconds' worth of eyeball time makes a shot worth having snapped.
the signal said stop. I stopped. And looked. You can probably guess what I saw.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #5
If you in the camp of "always sharp, always...everything perfect" than I understand your hesitation. But I am in the camp of "artsy - fartsy" :lmao: and mood of this shot suits me perfectly.
it wasn't a purposeful art. I overcompensated. streetlights, traffic lights, do not walk light. Took one, didn't come out. Tried again, flubbed it even more..
here is the unprocessed one. View attachment 72982
which is not the image I saw when I looked. Tried to fix in post to what I saw but wasn't happening. I couldn't even get the checks on the crosswalk back I lost them. i'd say if the goal it to get your camera to show what you are seeing, I failed on this one fairly remarkably..

:lmao: shooting around varying lights at night, ill say this much its a continuous learning curve.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom