Do people think I'm mean?

sthvtsh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
fire999 said:
Hi there,

I have only been a member here for 30 seconds,,, and in the last 30 mins all the post i have read........... have YOU complaining and critisising everyone... i have looked at you webb site, ATBH i think you had better check out your own pics before critisising others.. I would not normally say this . and i am surprised no one else has first .....

I'll leave if it's desired. I never notice myself being rude at all other than one forum, and I'll I said was 'Did you even read the comments? They asked question.'

I think you're beautiful, and I think this forum would suck without you.

please don't leave! :heart:

everyone will have their oppinion of you... just ignore them all except mine. ;)

LittleMan said:
I think you're beautiful, and I think this forum would suck without you.

please don't leave! :heart:

everyone will have their oppinion of you... just ignore them all except mine. ;)

You're sweet. :D

I love the hoesty of this forum! DONT GO!!! How are people supposed to improve if people lie and complement work that could be improved and will benefit from constuctive critisim!!??

I don't think you are rude or mean...I have read your criticisms and they are from your perspective, honest. I personally try to look at the photographer's perspective as well as my own which helps me give, what I believe to be a more balanced critique. Maybe I'm full of BS... I don't think anyone wants you to go away. Your opinion is every bit as important as the next person's! This is a FORUM...!

I haven't seen anything that I'd say was "rude or mean" other than that one post that came across a bit strong, but that's excusable. Sounds like something I'd say in public. :p

Don't leave!

EBphotography said:
I haven't seen anything that I'd say was "rude or mean" other than that one post that came across a bit strong, but that's excusable. Sounds like something I'd say in public. :p

Don't leave!

What was it? :eek:

I agree, that p*ss*d me off a bit, and in particular that I could not discuss it with you via PM. It was probably based on wrong assumptions (I suppose) on your side. So I got some PMs of people asking me if I gave you a reason.

Generally I think you are always a bit polarizing in your comments on images, going a bit the "top or flop" way with not much in between, whereas others are often more careful. But then again I tend to comment in the same way.

Sometimes I guess it is also a question of language, and what might be ok for one, might be rude for the other and the other way round. I mean there are so many differences already between American and English .. not to speak of non-native-speakers ;)

Anyway, small controversies/misunderstandings are certainly NOT a reason to leave this forum!
!

Your avatar is scary... maybe that explains the reaction
:p

As others have said, the point of the forum is to share your images and get feedback. A member that expresses her mind is a valuable member... and you don't have to be a perfect photographer to have an opinion on other's pics.

Even if someone is a bit rude, some people have to grow a thicker skin, me thinks.

BTW, I was joking about the avatar, you are quite nice lookin'

I hope that everyone else is as honest as you (which I believe that %99.9 percent are(why did I write % out after I had already used the % sign anyways... I'm retarded)). There will never be a time that you will please everyone.

EBphotography said:
The same one Alex is talking about, made me a bit angry.

Oh. =/

Well, I aplogize Alex. I guess it was rude how I stated that, and it wasn't really any of my business anyways..

sthvtsh said:
Oh. =/

Well, I aplogize Alex. I guess it was rude how I stated that, and it wasn't really any of my business anyways..

accepted :)

well, don't be nasty to me .. but you may be as nasty as you like to my images and give horrible comments if you like ;)

(just posted some new ones)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back