Do people think I'm mean?

midget patrol said:
"YOU! Cake or DEATH?!"
"uh, cake please."
"Very well, give him cake"

We like you here. Don't go away. :)

Haha, that was funny. xD Iono why, but it was. and thanks. =)

Mean? You don't know mean.

I'm mean. I'm the definition of cold hearted bitterness. I refrian from comment completely due to fear of being banned.

Not saying I only have mean things to say, i just get bored looking for the really good stuff. That's why stay here. And try to make myself scarce. Other wise I'll just get banned for not participating in the other forums.

P.S. You're hot. Or at least you kinda look hot. I can't really tell cause of that 'scary' face. Which looks a lot more like you're just impersonating a kitten. A hungry kitten.

Puscas said:
? I wasn't on this forum for 1 day and suddenly you're in trouble sthvtsh? Hahahaha...and you're only at 200 posts.
Just kidding, I know everything is ok now and people told you you could stay on TPF... I just thought this was a funny thread.
If you ever criticize my pictures too harshly, I will remind you of this thread...:lol:

pascal

I spend too much of my life on TPF!

=P

so there.

God, you're so funny Puscas. :D And cool. And amazing. :lovey:

Jp about the hearts. ..........

I'm, new myself but I have seen plenty of your replies. I would say you seem honest and my first impression of this board was that people here are looking for that!

Most reactions

Back