Do the boots ruin this shot?

GHP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gordonhowephotography.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I keep looking at this one and am not sure about it. C&C is certainly welcome on this one!

DDD_0836.jpg

The boots are okay, the roll-ups aren't helping, but the shadows in front do not appeal to me.

Her left elbow looks at an awkard angle and the "tit" of cloth ( sorry for lack of other description) on her right elbow and upwards do not sit right with me.

Your model is very pretty and the lighting on her face, as well as the remaining skin tones are quite pleasant.

I think if the boots were black it would go a bit better... rolling the jeans down should have been fine. I'm also not a big fan of the shadow.

I had a teacher that told us not to overextend any joints, like the elbow, it looks like her arm is breaking.
Unless the boots are the feature of the shot I would roll down the jeans, but I like your lighting and composure

I had a teacher that told us not to overextend any joints, like the elbo, it liiks like her arm is breaking.
Unles the boots are the freature of the shot I would roll down the jeans, but I like your lighting and composure

Thanks! That's a good point about the elbow.

Most reactions

Back