Do you come here often

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well the bees are coming back now which is good to see, taken with the X-T20 & XC 50-230mm then a small crop.

DSCF9055.jpg

Nice!

This is such a nice composition (framing, composition, lines, shapes, focus point) that I'm almost hesitant to comment, but to me it seems a tad flat. Fuji has the ability to render such rich colors which piqued my curiosity about this image. So a slight edit to expand the colors, and emphasis the positives, not necessarily a better version, just a different version of an already good image.

DSCF9055-3.jpg

Last edited:
This is such a nice composition (framing, composition, lines, shapes, focus point) that I'm almost hesitant to comment, but to me it seems a tad flat. Fuji has the ability to rendering such rich colors which piqued my curiosity about this image. So a slight edit to expand the colors, and emphasis the positives, not necessarily a better version, just a different version of an already good image.

View attachment 156273

Thank you and nice one on the edit, I still have a lot to learn but hope to get better.

Thank you and nice one on the edit, I still have a lot to learn but hope to get better.

Based on your posts I'd say you're well on your way!

@Fujidave , nice image. There looks to be a super nice XT20 firmware update that just got released. I like your "not as saturated" version or original. It is more natural, good separation. The edited takes too much away from subject and looks over processed. I have found the less editing on a Fuji Raw, the better. I know you didn't do the edit but wanted you to know from a fellow Fuji user.

@Fujidave , nice image. There looks to be a super nice XT20 firmware update that just got released. I like your "not as saturated" version or original. It is more natural, good separation. The edited takes too much away from subject and looks over processed. I have found the less editing on a Fuji Raw, the better. I know you didn't do the edit but wanted you to know from a fellow Fuji user.

Thank you very much too @jcdeboever

Most reactions

Back