Do you ever find your camera ruins the moment?

Some people just panic when they see a camera. There's not much you can do about it. From what I've seen, it doesn't matter what camera you use, they still don't want their picture taken. But it's true that it's easier to hide the smaller cameras.

Despite my extreme affinity for film, I'm still waiting for the IRDS. That's Implanted Retinal Digital Sensor. It will cure all these problems. :mrgreen:

Clunky DSLR's sucks. :p

I'm waiting for a Canon digital rangefinder with an M mount. ;)

The Leica M8 is supposed to be digital... If an M7 starts at $3000+ makes me wonder how much that M8 is going to be.

Oh BTW.. if a digital rangefinder w/ M-mount is what you want, theres already one in the market.. Epson R-D1.

zedin said:
Does anyone else feel like their camera ruins the moment?

yea my ex-girlfriend told me to never bring it bed EVER again......:mrgreen:

usayit said:
The Leica M8 is supposed to be digital... If an M7 starts at $3000+ makes me wonder how much that M8 is going to be.

Estimated at $4,995, 10 Mpixel, 1.33 crop factor, likely to launch at Photokina in September, first deliveries in October and dealers taking deposits now. Or so I read on the rangefinder forum.

Kent Frost said:
flashes all have focus assist beams that project a crosshair pattern in the shape of a "+".
Of course, from more than 10' away, that red, barcode looking crosshair looks like they just been targeting by a Predator :stun:

Michael..............what's this red laser dot on my forehe................

TheFinisher3 said:
okay i'll go with sprite lol
Good call.....You should be able to gain atleast 2 f/stops shooting through Sprite as opposed to Coke ;)

Michael...............</smarta$$>

malachite said:
Of course, from more than 10' away, that red, barcode looking crosshair looks like they just been targeting by a Predator :stun:

Michael..............what's this red laser dot on my forehe................

Maybe, but I'm so used to shooting club scenes that the focus assist beam blends in with all the other club lights.

i know what ya mean. i have a canon 30d but i also have a nikon coolpix for when im just out with friends. its more compact and i have more fun when i dont have to worry about my expensive slr equitment being damaged

usayit said:

Oh BTW.. if a digital rangefinder w/ M-mount is what you want, theres already one in the market.. Epson R-D1.
The reason why I mentioned Canon is because I'm a huge fan of their sensors. Plus, they have a history with RF.

R-D1 - I wouldn't buy a first generation digi rangfinder. :)

danalec99 said:
The reason why I mentioned Canon is because I'm a huge fan of their sensors. Plus, they have a history with RF.

R-D1 - I wouldn't buy a first generation digi rangfinder. :)

Yeh... just like many.. their history started out copying Leica. funny eh.

usayit said:
Yeh... just like many.. their history started out copying Leica. funny eh.
I'd like to see Canon sensors in Leica M bodies. That would be one neat move!

I see what you mean. I have a smaller-than-a-dslr-larger-than-a-compact camera so people don't get uncomfortable. Alot of people are starting to get cameras with manual controls (not dslr though) because they think they are going to learn but they never actually do.

If you can afford a 250-375 camera then I would get smaller-than-a-dslr-larger-than-a-compact with manual controls.

Jake

Most reactions

New Topics

Back