Do you have a hard time deleting photos?

I think pack-rat is an understatement.:lmao:. Photo Hoarding is more like it, Its an illness :er:. I never throw photos away, and they keep multiplying. Ive had some bad experiences losing everything I had on my hard-drive. so I've made multiple copies of everything.. even the "crap" shots...for years,and years......and years.

If I go out with the sole intention of making good photographs, I'm ruthless. I delete ALL of the ones I don't feel are worthy of PP and subsequent printing. I might study the EXIF and composition to get a feel for why they didn't work, but then they get binned.

If I'm documenting a gathering or vacation with snapshots, I keep almost all of them, except the ones that totally suck (OOF, ugly facial expression, etc).

I am with you on this as well... i got to the point when pictures are on my wife's computer, my computer and storage hard drives and I never delete them off my SD cards... always buy a new card to replace the previous and usually always go bigger card then the previous.

I do however delete the bad shots as soon as I can just to save on space; if space wasn't an issue I would probably keep bad shots also.

Photos can be deleted??? What???

Most reactions

Back