Do you have nice nails?

Compaq

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Because I do not - something my girlfriend often reminds me of.

BA762BA1-B144-46C1-9FA7-547490D5EBDE-1800-000001AB60B5E52F_zps9db20e5c.jpg

Last edited:
What have you been doing, soaking in alkali?

He obviously doesn't use Palmolive.

That's gross.

I have really long nails on my right hand for when I play fingerstyle guitar. My fiancé HATES them.

Yes I have nice nails. My Mother went to beauty college. My sister and I were never allowed to keep sloppy nails. Mind you I just mean clean and well maintained not high maintenance nails.

My advice. Pay for a manicure, watch what they do and take notes. Looks like you are ripping your nails instead of clipping them. Maybe have a bit of a biting or picking compulsion. Your poor tortured little fingers. :( You can over come it though.

Yes I have nice nails. My Mother went to beauty college. My sister and I were never allowed to keep sloppy nails. Mind you I just mean clean and well maintained not high maintenance nails.

My advice. Pay for a manicure, watch what they do and take notes. Looks like you are ripping your nails instead of clipping them. Maybe have a bit of a biting or picking compulsion. Your poor tortured little fingers. :( You can over come it though.

Nailed it! (pun intended). I rip them. I can't stop. It would be interesting to hear what the pros say.

I too am a biter, but I can stop when I want to. But I also am a violinist, so I can't have long nails anyways!

Now there's a lovely image...

If it is a habit you want to try to break you could always try wearing something that covers your fingers around the house so you will be reminded not to pick at home.

Most reactions

Back