pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #1 my photoblog
P phoenix_rising TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2008 Messages 102 Reaction score 0 Location Detroit, Michigan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 #2 Ooo it looks so slippery!
pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 yes, it was sticky!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Again I wonder if this is a scanned print? Wouldn't a digital photo be sharper to begin with? That mushroom looks ... yes. Quite slippery. Slimey. Not like I would want to touch it.
Again I wonder if this is a scanned print? Wouldn't a digital photo be sharper to begin with? That mushroom looks ... yes. Quite slippery. Slimey. Not like I would want to touch it.
pierrottweiler TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2008 Messages 187 Reaction score 0 Location France Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 24, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 I use a Olympus m720 SW, that's a compact, no scanned prints! why do you wonder that? that's the original photo:
I use a Olympus m720 SW, that's a compact, no scanned prints! why do you wonder that? that's the original photo: