What's new

Do you need your images edited?

BlakeAnthony

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Cuyahoga Falls,Ohio
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im not sure if im posting this thread in the right forum. If not you can move it.Do you need your images edited? I'm very skilled in using Photoshop CS3.
And illustrator CS3.


Feel free to contact me via PM and we can also discuss over email or IM.
I'm looking to expand my portfolio

M.S.N - BlakeAnthonyDesign@live.com
A.I.m - sskatbld1
Yahoo - BlakeAnthonyDesign@yahoo.com
 
Hey Blake,

Funny seeing you here ;)

I think your other post under "Buy and Sell" may be the right location, but I am sure a moderator will let you know.
 
What can you do, that makes you good?
 
judging from your avatar, i'm not convinced..
 
I hate saying stuff like this, but based on your web site and blog, you're not there yet.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom