do you take your camera with you everywhere you go?

carlita

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
i always intend to do this, but i don't. and i'm not very flexible so kicking myself is pretty difficult. it's mostly when i'm driving around somewhere that i find myself saying "damnit! why didn't i bring my camera??" when i pass by something i find interesting.

how often does that happen to you, or are you and your camera inseparable?

When I drive around I make sure mine is in the gloove compartment. I've been thinking of getting an Canon S45 that way I can just stick in my pocket instead of looking like a Japanese tourist.

well, i'm just on a roll then. :wink: feel free to ignore this. or... i dunno, a mod can delete it if they want. no skin off my back! :p

Well I didn't mean it like that. I just figured some people might not reply if they already did... or maybe they will since we have new people now.

I do not take my camera with me anywhere unless I am specifically going to shoot. I need to change that.

oriecat said:
Well I didn't mean it like that. I just figured some people might not reply if they already did... or maybe they will since we have new people now.

i know you didn't, silly. it's just the second time in the past 24 hours i've posted something that's already been posted before. :p

Yeah,

The A-70's my travelling buddy. Before I leave the house, I get my wallet, me smokes, keys, phone, and camera. Oh, and a ligher for the smokes.

I've shot some interesting photos just on my way to take back some overdue movies.

The people at work think I'm weird. (ok... my KIDS think I'm weird!)

Anyone else?

I only leave my camera at home if there's a really special shot I want to miss!
I managed that yesterday, really thought about taking the camera with me but didn't bother and darn it, there was the most gorgeous sunset I'd seen in ages!

Since getting my G3 I have started taking it most places bar work, although ive had it there a few times too.
My EOS comes out only when I intend on shooting.

carlita said:
oriecat said:

i know you didn't, silly. it's just the second time in the past 24 hours i've posted something that's already been posted before. :p

Yeah one of mine :lol:

I'd like to, but it's not really practical. I've been known to keep it close at hand when tooling around on the weekends, however. :D

I've missed too many great shots since getting into photography. Now I usually keep the camera on the passenger seat of the car. I rarely take it in to work with me, but it's always within a hundred feet or so of me.

doxx said:
u guys know Murphy's law, right? :roll:

<<happens to me all the time, have the (heavy a$%) cam handy - nothing happens... don't carry it - missing the best shot ever

damn Murphy

Yup, it seems the best shots are when you dont have the camera with you or if you do have the camera with you but its not possible to take a picture cuz of one thing or another. I want to get a small digital camera to keep in my car all the time, just so I have it if I need it. Only problem is im in canada, so either the camera woudl get damaged with the -30F weather or the batteries will get drained. :0).

Rarely is my E20 not in the trunk when I leave the house. I occasionally bring my elph along on the passenger seat.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back