Do you visit the websites making fun of "professionals"

How many of you posted my stuff on YANAP? :lol: Anyway, no, I don't visit them. I know enough of them to be entertained... but while people pay me to take photos (repeatedly even), I'm hardly a very good pro. I make my clients happy, and that's what matters, but man, some of you guys just blow me away. A good deal of you guys make me look silly, and I can admit it.

How many of you posted my stuff on YANAP? :lol: Anyway, no, I don't visit them. I know enough of them to be entertained... but while people pay me to take photos (repeatedly even), I'm hardly a very good pro. I make my clients happy, and that's what matters, but man, some of you guys just blow me away. A good deal of you guys make me look silly, and I can admit it.

You know, in total seriousness... I don't think I can think of a single person on here who deserves to be on that site.

I just haven't seen anything *THAT* bad posted to here. :lol:

Actually... no. One.

There's one.

But that one is... kind of... a strange anomaly to begin with sooooo...... yeah. :lol:

.......... I just haven't seen anything *THAT* bad posted to here. :lol:

Actually... no. One.

There's one.

But that one is... kind of... a strange anomaly to begin with sooooo...... yeah. :lol:

You do know, how many of us are now furiously searching for pics we posted?!

.......... I just haven't seen anything *THAT* bad posted to here. :lol:

Actually... no. One.

There's one.

You do know, how many of us are now furiously searching for pics we posted?!

I guarantee you it's someone who wouldn't even think to think it was them. :lol:

If you're nervous I'm talking about you... then I'm probably not talking about you. :lmao:

It's gotta be me. Strange anomaly... well, that's me in a nutshell. Emphasis on the nut. :lol:

You know, in total seriousness... I don't think I can think of a single person on here who deserves to be on that site.

*pffft*

There have been plenty.

Were you here for GiGi Photography?
Or that girl from down under that was banned 6 times?
Think for *a moment*.
But a few got better when they stuck around, and got help.

we should start a "youareaprenetiousartsnop.com" website.

It's gotta be me. Strange anomaly... well, that's me in a nutshell. Emphasis on the nut. :lol:

:lol:

It's not, though, I promise.

*pffft* There have been plenty. Were you here for GiGi Photography? Or that girl from down under that was banned 6 times? Think for *a moment*. But a few got better when they stuck around, and got help.

Gigi sounds familiar... But I can't quite remember.

Sent from my iPhone using PhotoForum

Ok, but what we really need is a new section that displays deliberately bad photos, just like the way the writers have their "deliberately bad writing" competitions (see The Best (Intentionally) Bad Writers In The World - Content Kings: Because what you say matters as one example). You don't even get on the scoreboard until you violate at least five basic rules of photography, in the same image. Because, anyone can take a bad image, but it takes knowledge and talent to take a really, really bad one! :mrgreen:

Ok, but what we really need is a new section that displays deliberately bad photos, just like the way the writers have their "deliberately bad writing" competitions (see The Best (Intentionally) Bad Writers In The World - Content Kings: Because what you say matters as one example). You don't even get on the scoreboard until you violate at least five basic rules of photography, in the same image. Because, anyone can take a bad image, but it takes knowledge and talent to take a really, really bad one! :mrgreen:

That would be a lot of fun, actually.... Hahaha.

That would be a lot of fun, actually.... Hahaha.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ng-bad-photographic-un-style.html#post3297084

Most reactions

Back