What's new

Dodge Charger Daytona

PuppY_K1ck3R

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Location
Ca. Bay area
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my buddies car. I love the yellow so i intensified it a bit. C&C very welcome.

Charga.jpg
 
What does the full color one look like? Seems like it would be a nice colorful picture.

But anyways, not a bad shot.. Im a Mopar fan myself.. so I'm a bit biased.
 
What does the full color one look like? Seems like it would be a nice colorful picture.

But anyways, not a bad shot.. Im a Mopar fan myself.. so I'm a bit biased.

It is a nice colorful pic but i wanted just the car to stand out. In the background there were a bunch of yellow flowers and i think that would throw the pic off. Thx for your input bro.
 
lol, thanks.. I like the color version of it... Its kinda hard for a yellow car not to stand out..haha

Good shot.
 
Man there goes my dreams of my new Camaro........F#@! gas prices. Im just gonna use my long board for work.
 
hehehe, see, with a car like this you can go TOTAL CHEESE and 100% get away with it. There can be no rules! Go go go! VROOM!

lol

Awesome colors. Like the shot. I like the one with the B&W better, personally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom