does anybody know how to sell photos????

eve

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok... i want to sell photos but i really dont know where to start. i have some of my stuff in 2 galleries, but it seems like there is no audience for the type of art i'm making in the town i live in. i sell photos and mixed media stuff. its kind of edgy but its good. do i need to promote myself???? if so, how do i do it?????

Pick up a copy of [ame=http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1582971862/qid=1094077420/sr=8-1/ref=pd_ka_1/104-1798750-9330333?v=glance&s=books&n=507846]this[/ame]

Its a fine resource! :thumbsup:

do you live in a small town? are there other galleries in bigger areas that you can display in?

voodoocat said:
Pick up a copy of this

how long until 2005 will be out and how long do you suppose this will be useful and not outdated?

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Get a good website up, and link to it every where you can. Especially with sites that might interest the people you are hoping to sell to.

Brently said:
voodoocat said:
Pick up a copy of this

how long until 2005 will be out and how long do you suppose this will be useful and not outdated?
Amazon says November. It says that it will also include listings for art festivals in the 2005 edition.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back