What's new

Does anyone have the Nikon 80-200 push-pull version?

Thanks again everyone for the advice. I picked up the AF-D push-pull version on Ebay for $500 with hood, case and 77mm UV filter. Look forward to receiving it and testing it out.

Thanks!
Scott
 
Thanks again everyone for the advice. I picked up the AF-D push-pull version on Ebay for $500 with hood, case and 77mm UV filter. Look forward to receiving it and testing it out.Thanks!Scott
Enjoy, I think you'll find that the image quality is just about as good as it gets when it comes to zoom lenses--you just have to put up with the focus speed, which isn't much to ask considering your paying 1/4 the price of a new 70-200 vr2
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom