does anyone here have a blogspot?

i've always thought about integrating my photos and blog into one, but haven't ever gotten around to doing it

you should!!! haha....Ive now just started recently doing it more often...is like there is always more to the story than what the picture say

yeah that's true. i've posted a few blog entries that included photos, but the main focus was the story and not the photos. maybe i should try it the other way around

great shot, i love the color and DOF. nice nose ring too. i really should make more time in my schedule to take photos and uploading them online.

I have two, a photo one to show clients since I dont have the $ for a real website yet and then my own personal one which has a mix of everything!

Royal Dreams Photography

Ya, why?

Just started it the other day. CC welcome

haha thanks, something tells me davidelliot is not impressed. hehe

If you'd like to be friends perhaps my personal one would be better,

Last edited:
:) I've added you as well, can't wait to see some of your work!!

haha thanks, something tells me davidelliot is not impressed. hehe

If you'd like to be friends perhaps my personal one would be better,

hm? no that was not my intent. i was just wondering which one i was viewing. i enjoy your photos that you have displayed on your site, your PP style is akin to what i strive for in my own PP

Ok, a lot of people do not like that PP style but personally I do. I usually get a lot of crap for it. I figure as long as the composition is there and it can pass with basic PP then I can get away with as much PP as I want. :) If you have any questions let me know.

I would like to upgrade the site but that's a starter one for now....

Most reactions

Back