does anyone own a Tamron Non Ai 70-210mm f/3.8-4 Macro Zoom Lens for Nikon

I think that you should stick to autofocus lenses for all but the most slow and deliberate shooting.

I think that you should stick to autofocus lenses for all but the most slow and deliberate shooting.
I think so too..after sleeping on it

looking at this one now ... what do you think NIKON DX AF-S 55-200MM ZOOM LENS WITH CAP & BAG and from same seller the Nikon 50mm f/1.8 D..i am bidding .. so hopefully hear something from you in next hour.. because i don't want to lose these two if it sounds okay.. seller is not experienced ..but both lenses look good and come with paper work and box.. thanks again..

Last edited:
55-200 was always an inexpensive kit zoom...my ex- wife had one with the D40...not a great lens...do not pay too much for one...

55-200 was always an inexpensive kit zoom...my ex- wife had one with the D40...not a great lens...do not pay too much for one...
thank you.. i skipped it because it went up to high.. the other one i lost the bid at the last second... .. looking at others now..Nikon Nikkor AF-P 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens...they have them new for about $80

Most reactions

New Topics

Back