Does her skin appear "faek", "over-processed", or "plastic"?

All I can say is that any chick that rides a bike like that.. is my kind of lady... really fast and lots of tight curves! ;)

Indeed, I have an upcoming shoot with a handful of sportbike girls, the fast ones that do track days and such. I put that pic and a note "wear proper gear, you can change in my tundra truck. although its not as comfortable as a nordstroms dressing room, the back windows are tinted"

I like the vertical but I had split her bow and pony tail on purpose =)

All I can say is that any chick that rides a bike like that.. is my kind of lady... really fast and lots of tight curves! ;)

Indeed, I have an upcoming shoot with a handful of sportbike girls, the fast ones that do track days and such. I put that pic and a note "wear proper gear, you can change in my tundra truck. although its not as comfortable as a nordstroms dressing room, the back windows are tinted"

Need a second shooter? lol! I could justify that trip I think.. and I DO miss Tampa! (MMMmmmmm .. Cuban Roast pork!) Going down to Fat Tuesdays in Ybor! The Columbia! lol!

Need a second shooter? lol! I could justify that trip I think.. and I DO miss Tampa! (MMMmmmmm .. Cuban Roast pork!) Going down to Fat Tuesdays in Ybor! The Columbia! lol!

Yeah I need all the help I can get! In all seriousness, please let me know next time you're around my neighborhood, we'll hit one (or all) of those places too =)

Buddy... If I could find decent work there... I would be there! :) Will do.. one of these days, I am coming back (if only to visit!)!

I laughed twice. But then I stopped and frowned because it was an R1 and not a ZX-10R

I knew Paris Hilton owning a race team would lead to a new breed of squid...

Did you use wide angle or something? She looks like Manute Bol riding a bike :).

Did you use wide angle or something? She looks like Manute Bol riding a bike :).

No it was around 50mm, I shot at a weird angle because she was so hugely disproportional from the bike. She was the most cooperative model though!

She also did a product shoot for Kawasaki heh

SRW_2726-Edit.jpg

Most reactions

Back