Does lens quality matter?

Update, they have also hit the film section. At least they aren't biased!

ann,
Did you happen to watch Dallas last night? Can you tell me who shot JR????

123 has been digging uop three-, four- and even five-year-old threads all morning long....

Not any more!
Guys if you see some idiot doing this then just report him, i can't stand the forum being all stunk out by some crazy guy.... most the people in these threads don't even post here anymore.

Well done to anyone that did report him tho. ;)

I don't think the OP will return to see your responses, guys.

Good one Tyler!!!! 123 has been digging uop three-, four- and even five-year-old threads all morning long....

Seems like 123 is a necromancer:

Necromancer

partial quote: the Necromancer "...has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality."

D-

I think you may need to lay off the Diablo... :lol:

I don't think the OP will return to see your responses, guys.

Good one Tyler!!!! 123 has been digging uop three-, four- and even five-year-old threads all morning long....

Seems like 123 is a necromancer:

Necromancer

partial quote: the Necromancer "...has a supernatural ability to bring long-dead forum discussion threads back to life. After having been flogged to death the thread may have been deceased for many years, and bringing it back may have scant relevance to the current topic, yet Necromancer will unexpectedly exhume the thread’s rotting corpse, and strike horror in the forum as its grotesque form lurches into the discussion. The monster, instantly recognized by all who knew it in life, seems at first to breathe and have a pulse, but, alas, it is beyond Necromancer’s skill to fully restore the thread’s original vitality."

D-

I think you may need to lay off the Diablo... :lol:

But but Diablo 3 is just around the corner (in Blizzard terms at least ;) ) now is the perfect time for Diablo!

sorry Derrel can't help you out on the JR thing.

Yes and No

Yes: When I compared my first Nikon lens to the Sigmas I owned (same camera) I immediately sold the Sigmas and I'm a Nikon glass man forever.

No: READ THIS!
Dirty lens article
Check the images and text below for results.
We start off with a nice clean front element.
Dirty lens article

Most reactions

Back