Does this look right D7000 Body for 674.00

just bought one brand new from a Ritz store yesterday, body only, $1283 after tax.... i doubt this is legit site.

dont buy from them buy from b&h, adorama, ritz or keh. Or try to get a price match at best buy lol.

My girlfriend got me a d5000 for my birthday a while back and it was a similar store. The store had diffrent packages, some included batteries some were lens only while some had every thing included. This alone should of been a red flag, what store sells camera bodies alone without battaries? also the d5000 always came with a kit lens there was no body only option. She called up the store to get advice and the guy quoted her a very good price and she asked if it comes with everything i would need, and his reply was
"well the battery and lens ofcourse would be seperate."
"the battery doesnt come with the camera?"
At this the clerk pretty much laughed at her and told her no none of the packages anywhere come with battaries and lenses... She ended up purchasing the d5000 along with a battery and kit lens.

When i recieved it everything looked proper, except she packed it in a seperate box because it never came with cables or nikon box. The usb pin connector was broken and the battery was off brand. Other than all this the camera worked completely fine, it went on many trips with me and i LOVED IT, i never connected the camera to my computer anyways with usb so i didnt care too much about the pin connector. In the end i ended up selling it 2 years later on local classifieds for $150 more than she had purchased the kit for.

Most reactions

Back