What's new

Does this pic have any value?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rialto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Portland, OR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Symmetry.jpg


I got a bit lucky
 
The way the tile floor and the cats fir line up like an 'S'
 
It's like I tell my students. You will usually not get it in one try. I make them do a dozen thumbnail sketches before choosing a direction. Seems like a lot of newbs take one shot, and that's it. Explore moe, take more, spend some more time with your subject...I would say this is not a keeper, and I would wonder what you were going for. White balance is off, no focus, shutter too slow. Spend some time down at the cat's POV.
 
sorry, it looks like a bad cell phone pic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom