All that really matters is does it have value to you at this time. It may and in 2 months 2 yrs. it may have none.
If you are asking others if it has value to them, then that is a different question.
Value monetary? Camera club value? Calender value?
Anyway to me personally it is simply blurry and not successful, to yourself it could be successful I do not know. For me it does not tell me much about "cat" as creature or being. It doesn't show something about "cat" or "catness". But to you there could be a strong emotional connection nothing wrong with that.
The problem I see with cats in photos is they are almost instantly failures because they are cliches, like sunsets. Ok to look at but really bring forth nothing new.
The only cat images I have seen that bring anything to the table are linked here, it shows their behaviors, the light and atmosphere they live in. It is a beautiful book and probably the best investment you could make in your photography at this moment and inexpensive.
book