Does this shot work for you?

RobNZ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As the title suggests, do these shots work as abstract art images?

Your thoughts?

1:

img9882d.jpg

img9870b.jpg

Last edited:
Very cool! Works for me. Nice coloring and tack sharp.
Different spin on this than I've seen as well.

Nice.

Those are awesome! How exactly did you do that? Also the colors and detail is amazing.

me likey! great job and please do share technique;)

Works for me! You're making us beginers look bad. :lmao:

Those would make some great 16x20 blow ups! :thumbup:

#2 strikes me the most cause the ways the lines intersect is just gorgeous, and the color is powerful. If it had a little more space above, it would be perfect.
The others are nice in their own way, but I'm not drawn to them.

Their all awesomr please do let us in on the secret owuld like to try my hand at it wonderful shots!!

these are amazing,how did you do them?

Those are awesome! How exactly did you do that? Also the colors and detail is amazing.

I have an older thread that explains it I think, off to work right now, so will write up something again tonight.

Works for me! You're making us beginers look bad. :lmao:

Those would make some great 16x20 blow ups! :thumbup:

I am a beginner too, 6 months of DSLR ownership, but also 6 months of working at it so to speak, all I think about is the next shot, how I can capture it, learning new techniques and practice, lots of practice.

I would love to do this fulltime without moving to a large a city and or shooting weddings.

Thanks for the comments folks, peer review is the only real review.

Those look awesome man!

Thanks Derrel, you I owe a big thanks too, you gave me C&C on another shot a month or so back, saying something about local contrast, something I now apply to almost every shot in PP to make them "pop".

Most reactions

Back