Does your camera go everywhere with you?

DwainDibley

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've found since getting my 300D it's been following me pretty much everywhere (much to my wife's annoyance!), is this common or am I strange? :lmao:

Obviously it doesn't follow me to the corner shop, but it does if I go into town, even to work, "just in case"! Does anyone else take their camera with them more or less everywhere?

i always have at least one camera on me, sometimes 3 or 4. even if it is just a p&s. i have pics from the emergency room. i am just one of those people.

Yeah...most places, but very rarely to the littlest room in the house or my bed

Not everywhere/everytime; not at all

...but then when you most need/want it you don't have it!

i try to carry my P&S in my car, it's too big to fit in my pocket.

I WISH I could carry it everywhere. I work Downtown (Not the safest area) so I have only taken it to work a few times. However, I do have it on me at the time on the weekends. There are times that I wish I had a P&S just to carry with me to work because I have noticed that I have missed opportunities due to not having my camera on me.

YES...

Usually either a rangefinder or Canon G5. Both of which are far easier to pack than EOS SLR system. I have very little invested in the G5 so I take it if I don't want to worry about breaking, losing, or theft.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back