DOF calculator app for blackberry??

luvmyfamily

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I need about $50,000. I need: a new car, a new phone and lots of camera equipment. I just have a blackberry mobile phone, nothing fancy like an iphone or android. Anyway, does anyone know if there is a DOF calculator app for Blackberry so I can have it handy when I am out shooting?

Yep - oddly I just searched that earlier today lol, though I can't vouch for it - I decided I'd just bookmark one of the free online one in my BB browser instead. Open App World and search 'depth of field calculator'. It's $0.99 JM

Just curious what Blackberry do you have? I love blackberry but I couldn't afford a newer one so I traded up to a cheap Android. But look for one programmed in HTML5

Just curious what Blackberry do you have? I love blackberry but I couldn't afford a newer one so I traded up to a cheap Android. But look for one programmed in HTML5

You have a better phone than I do...I just have the blackberry curve smartphone...in pink:) It's great for text, and mobile apps like facebook, but google sux on it.

You have a better phone than I do...I just have the blackberry curve smartphone...in pink:) It's great for text, and mobile apps like facebook, but google sux on it.

Curve 8500 or curve 3g? I used to have the curve 3g and physically I loved everything about it but the camera but software wise it was very slow And hard to do much on it

-Please ignore typos I'm currently on my phone-

Most reactions

Back